Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
10. Reading Danielle Steel's Book "Bungalow 2".
9. Listening to Audiobook of Michele Ashman Bell's "Forget Me Not".
8. Yard Work - Weeding, Planting Perennials, Putting Bulbs in the Ground.
7. Watching the 1st and 2nd season of "The 4400".
5. Bowling on Thursday Night Mixed League.
4. Preparing and sending out Wedding Invites.
3. Spending Time with Honey & Kiddo's.
2. Working for S.L. County Constables Office.
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING I HAVE BEEN DOING IS.....
1. Planning our Wedding.
Now for anyone that is reading this.... You are tagged! I want to see the top 10 things you have been doing lately. Thanks for playing along with me on this!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
I was working in the Bountiful area today. The air was cool and crisp. The leaves are starting to change into beautiful fall colors. I was really enjoying the scenery. Here is a view from the South Bountiful bench overlooking the Bountiful Temple and the Valley.
As I drove past, I couldn't help but stop and take a picture of this beautiful, majestic, glorious temple. I really enjoyed this fall day. I also enjoy my job. I am so grateful that I don't have to be stuck in an office...that I am able to drive all around, listen to good music on the radio and enjoy all the beautiful things that God has made for us to enjoy.