Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What I've Been Up To

Here are the top 10 things that I have been doing lately....

10. Reading Danielle Steel's Book "Bungalow 2".
9. Listening to Audiobook of Michele Ashman Bell's "Forget Me Not".
8. Yard Work - Weeding, Planting Perennials, Putting Bulbs in the Ground.
7. Watching the 1st and 2nd season of "The 4400".
6. Blogging.
5. Bowling on Thursday Night Mixed League.
4. Preparing and sending out Wedding Invites.
3. Spending Time with Honey & Kiddo's.
2. Working for S.L. County Constables Office.

AND THE NUMBER ONE THING I HAVE BEEN DOING IS.....

1. Planning our Wedding.

Now for anyone that is reading this.... You are tagged! I want to see the top 10 things you have been doing lately. Thanks for playing along with me on this!

2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

I've never heard of 4400....what is it about?

No surprise about your number one! We got your announcement yesterday...so excited for you! :)

Sherrie said...

For anyone who wants to know more about what The 4400 series is... you can go to this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_4400

We checked it out at the library. We are watching the 2nd season and are loving it. I never heard of it until recently. Evidently it was a good show to watch on TV.