Thursday, August 26, 2010

More Changes.....

I have had so much homework this week that this is the first I have even checked on my blog. However, I really do need to get to bed as it's midnight, but I wanted to get something posted on here so you didn't think I had completely disappeared.

So really quickly before I go to bed, I just want to update you on some new changes coming our way. 

I mentioned previously that my in-laws were coming for a visit and they will be here on Friday.  I am so excited for all the fun times we are going to have.  Bill hasn't seen his parents in over 4 years, so this will really be a wonderful treat for us all. 

Also on Friday my stepson, Kyle, and his wife, Domonique, will also arrive.  They are moving here from Arizona and will be living with us for a while until they can get back on their feet.  Kyle lost his job last week and since they had already planned to move up here next spring they just decided to make it happen now.  Which is fine by me! I am looking forward to having family nearby. 

Kyle hasn't seen his grandparents (my in-laws) in over 12 years.  Having them all together under one roof is going to be so awesome!  I can't wait to take pictures! 

Besides work and school, I have a really busy and fun filled two weeks ahead of me, visiting the in-laws and getting our kids settled.  I hope I will have some time to catch up with all of my dear bloggy friends soon, but it may be a few days before you hear from me. 

I hope all is well in your lives.   TTFN


2 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow, you are going to have a full house. How fun! That will be awesome to have everyone together especially when they haven't seen each other for sooo long. Good luck with everything.

claire said...

Sounds like it could be interesting in your home soon. Hope you all enjoy some good times together.