Saturday, February 4, 2012


What do I have to worry about?

Today its these four things....


My Dad - My dad is in failing health.  He hasn't been well for some time.  However, he was rushed to the hospital on Tuesday.  He has been in renal (kidney) failure for a few months but on Tuesday they were barely functioning.  He was retaining tons of fluid and was basically drowning on the inside.  He couldn't breathe.  His heart was having to work so hard that he suffered a series of heart attacks over a 4 day period. They are starting dialysis.  Once they get the fluid out of his body they can then begin to look at his heart to see what is going on.  Me and my sister are heading to Utah to be with him and our family.  Prayers are appreciated!

My Son - Lets just say he is a troubled teenager in need of prayers too!  That's all I can say about this on here.  Just need lots of prayers for my beautiful baby (almost 16 yr old) boy.

School - I was contacted by my college a few days ago to tell me that the bachelor program I was due to start in April will no longer be a degree program offered at that school.  This means that I need to choose a different degree program or find another school that offers the program that I want and hope they will accept all my credits.  I was REALLY very excited about starting that program (Financial Forensics) and I do not want to go in any other direction.  I am really upset by this!  So I have been searching out schools who offer the program and sending them my transcripts to help me decide on what to do.  I love the school I go to and I don't want to change... but I suppose I may have to.  Just not happy about that!  I just hope my credits will transfer so I can stay with the decree program I have wanted to be in.

On a side note... I will graduate with highest honors with an associates of science in accounting degree on April 14th.  I am SO EXCITED!  I am now finishing up my last two classes.  

House - We had to fire the builders we had been working with to build our home. I hated having to do this because I really liked them personally. However, after 3 months they finally gave us the bid price to build it.  It ended up being WAY OVERPRICED.  After looking at other homes and other builders we realized we were going to get the shaft if we continued working them.  So we have chosen to go a different route with another builder.  We have a new builder, a new set of plans, and a more affordable price.  This makes me happy but it has been stressful and VERY worrisome!

Well I guess that just about covers it!  I sure hope I can move past the worry stage and into a much smoother, worry free life!  Is that even possible?