Thursday, August 14, 2008

Memories

Here is a fun little game that a friend inspired me to start on my blog. This is how it works:

Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a very short time, a long time, or just your first impression of me, any memory that you can think of. I have many friends that read my blog but don't comment, I would love to hear from you. Even if you don't have a blog you can comment, all you have to have is an email address.

Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

I will try to jog my memory and come up with a memory for you too.

2 comments:

Kate said...

All of those great memories of RS. There were so many. You were such an inspiration to me because you were always happy even though things probably weren't the greatest and you truly cared. Another memory was all of the fun lunches and fun times and then the day you came and visited with me when you were struggling. You made me feel needed and that I was truly a friend.
Thanks for being my friend. I will always cherish our friendship.

Lara Neves said...

My favorite memory of you is how much Bria loves you, and that it didn't annoy you to have her come talk your ear off at the middle school orchestra concerts. I always enjoy it when adults treat my children with such respect.