Thursday, January 15, 2009

So Far So Good

I have been doing much better the past several days. I have been taking a natural herbal remedy to help with hormonal imbalances which can cause mood swings and I seem to be feeling much better. Thank Goodness! It beats having to go on anti-depressants. I hate seeing doctors so if I can help myself through natural ways then Hooray for me. Time will tell, but I do feel much more like myself lately. Of course the sun being out more helps too. I have loved seeing the sun the past few days. Anyway... Just wanted to share. Hope you are all doing well too.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Glad to hear the you are feeling a bit better. I wish we still lived nearby-I'd get you out for something chocolate!!! Take care.

Jenn

Kate said...

I am glad that you are feeling a little better. I just keep telling myself that January is almost over. It seems to get better when January is over with. Good luck.