Sunday, January 16, 2011

Favorite Kitchen Gadgets

I have three items in my kitchen that I love and use all the time.

The newest item in my kitchen is this beauty....



I received her for Christmas and I am in LOVE.  I love everything about this gadget including the color.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!  I have used a sunbeam mixer for years and I have hated it from day one.  If you don't have a Kitchen Aid Mixer yet, I highly recommend you ask for one from Santa next year.  You will fall in love too!

This gadget is my next favorite..... 


This is a  Pampered Chef Food Chopper.  It is my most used kitchen gadget.  I love it!  Now I have tried a few different brands of food choppers but those brands will never match up to the Pampered Chef  Brand.  I probably use this several times per week and sometimes several times per day.  I just got a new one for Christmas this year as my old one was used so much it started to fall a part.  Good thing they have a lifetime warranty! 

This is a Salad Shooter.......


And this is a gadget that I have used for several years.  I use it mostly for the cheese grater, but it does a nice job of slicing your vegetables for Salad or Pizza. I use the cheese grater attachment at least once per week.  It's that good!

What are your favorite kitchen gadgets?


































5 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That is a beautiful mixer! What have you been making with it?

I love my AP chopper too!

LC said...

I love my mixer, too! But I'm so very jealous yours is red. I saw an orange one not long ago and might covet that one for awhile, too.

Tiffany said...

I didn't know Pampered Chef choppers had lifetime warranties?? My plastic cylinder thingy has a crack in it and it's getting worse. Hope I can send it in without the original packaging! Thanks for the heads up!! :)

Alicia said...

Okay, so first Gordon will be coveting your Kitchen Aid. He and I have been wanting a "heavy Duty" Kitchen Aid for years, but haven't had the money to buy. We have had a cheap one since we were 1st married that we hate, and it stopped turning within a year of usage. We hand turn it. Ugghhh! 2nd I have a off brand chopper which I haven't used much because it doesn't work very well. I need to get a pampered chef one. That is on my "Wish" list. 3rd, love, love the salad shooter. We have abused it for 15 years and just last year our regular cheese grater piece broke. We saw one last year at Wal Mart and were going to buy a new one for Christmas. Can't find it again. It is on our search list. Great minds use great gadgets. Or at least, dream of using great gadgets. Ha, Ha!

Tina said...

The only way I've mixed things is with a hand mixer. This is what I've done for the last 15 years. At our wedding I got 6 hand mixers. I kept them all and that is the best thing I've done since they burn up so easy. However, I will admit I have wanted a Kitchen Aid, but just don't know where to put it.
I love love pamper chef products. I would have to say the Chopper is well used in our house. And so is the apple slicer. My husband will not eat apples unless they are sliced and that's been one of my better purchases.