- I made it on the Dean's List for achieving a recurring high GPA. This makes me very happy because I have worked very hard. Next goal is to make it on the Chancellor's List.
- I only have one class this session. Really glad about this after having two very difficult classes last session. This class is Professional Communications and it sounds like it will be good and fun.
- Work is good for the most part. It's nice to be able to just drive around town delivering parts all day and not get stuck in an office. It is the perfect job to have while I am attending school full time. It's also nice that it's located about 3 miles from my home.
- The Holiday's were nice, peaceful and quiet around here. It always comes and goes way too fast for my liking. We enjoyed spending quality time together and that is what made it so nice.
- I discovered Skype! And I love it! I was able to Skype with both sides of the family over the Holiday's. I was so happy to even get to see my Grandmother via Skype whom I haven't seen since I moved here over a year and half ago. This made being separated from family a little easier.
- I didn't get to spend Christmas with my kids after all. Big disappointment! It is a long and unpleasant story that has to do with ex-husband fighting me on my visitation rights and teenage kids that are stinkers. Enough said!
- Kyle informed us a couple days ago that he is moving out of our home on the 8th and on to Minnesota where his previous girlfriend lives. Another Big Disappointment! Another long and sensitive story that I won't share here.
- We missed out on seeing our Utah family over the Holidays. Since I didn't get to have my kids for Christmas there was no reason to make the trip to Utah to pick them up.
- I was sick for over 3 weeks with a terrible cough and nasal congestion. Thank goodness I am finally getting over it but now it has struck my DH. Ugh!
With that said, all I can do is take the advice of Church Leaders and find the good and happy in each day. So that is my goal for this year. I will live day to day and seek out the happiness and goodness in those days. And I will hope that tomorrow will be a better one.