Monday, November 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday - Photo Stop



It's that time again.  The day of the week when we honestly confess to all about the things we did not do this past week.

I was driving into town this past week, the day after we had 24 inches of snow, when I came across the most beautiful scene and I just had to get a picture.  But it was "Not Me" who came to a complete stop right in the middle of the road just so I could take this photo that is postcard worthy.  I would never think of doing something so reckless and dangerous.  No that was "Not Me". 


And I would definately not do it again further down the road just to get this photo.  That was "Not Me" either.  I would not be one of those people that I get irritated at, that I would call obscene names to and maybe even flip them the bird.  Nope, I tell you that was definately "Not Me".  I would never ever do something so irresponsible and crazy just to take a great picture. 


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.   



1 comment:

annie valentine said...

Now this is a great idea. It was "not me" who didn't finish the laundry today. Nope, had nothing to do with sloughing that.