Monday, November 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Its that time again.... time for Not Me! Monday.... where we can all share all the things we did not do this past week.  Unfortanetly, the host of this Blog Carnival, MckMama is dealing with her little baby, Stellan, being in the hospital and so there won't be any "link ups" this week.   Let's just all pray for Stellan and their family, that he will get well soon. 

So here goes myself being brutally honest with you in all the things I did not do.   As most of you have read in other posts of mine, most of October here in Montana has been like living in the dead of winter.  Most days have been extremely cold, snowy, windy, rainy and cloudy.  So today, we have beatiful weather.  The skies are cloudless, the sun is out and it's actually warm (in the 50's).  This would be the most perfect day to be out enjoying the day like walking, hiking, exploring.  Instead it was Not Me! who woke up feeling achy and sicky, and it was definately Not Me! who did not go out and enjoy the beautiful day because I was feeling yucky.  I would Not ever let the yucks get me down and keep me from enjoying the wonderful fall day.  No, that was Not Me!   

And after purchasing the Halloween Candy earlier this past week to give out on Halloween, it was Not Me! who decided to open the bags of candy a day or two earlier just so I could eat some of the candy bars that were calling my name.  No, no, no... that definately was Not Me!  I would never do that and I definately would not tell anyone about it if I did.  Nope, that was Not Me!




If you would like to join in on the fun of Not Me! Monday's in the future, head on over to Mckmama's blog for all the details.  And don't forget to pray for baby Stellan. 


2 comments:

midRae said...

Only thing to say is, 'LOVE IT!'

R Allen said...

I don't like Mondays! But I LOVE Tuesdays! Not sure why....