Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Survived!

I survived the week of training with the U.S. Census.  Now I am an official government employee, temporary!  I have enjoyed getting out and working.  It was a long and tiresome week, but it was good too.  Because this job is only temporary, I am still looking for a permanent job.  And I have two interviews this week.  Hopefully, something will come out those.

Now that I am done with training and I can work around my own schedule, I am looking forward to catching up on blogging. I have missed reading your blog posts and keeping up with you!  I have pictures I still have to edit from some of our adventures over the past couple weeks, and blog posts I want to write.  I also have a book I need to complete very soon because I have been asked to write a review on it.  These are just some of the things that you can look forward to seeing on my blog very soon.  There is much to show and tell, but all in due time I guess. 

The weather has been nasty the past few days and looks to continue for several more.  Which means we haven't been able to go on our hikes and do much geocaching lately.  I can't wait to get back to that.  But maybe it will allow me time to catch up on what needs to be caught up on. You know!  Important stuff like blogging, watching Army Wives that is on my DVR, and American Idol!

3 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I wondered what had happened to you. Now I know....you're a government employee!
Good luck with the interviews. Prayers in your direction.
Ya, the weather is atrocious! I can't stand this wind. I really need some sunlight.

Anonymous said...

wow sherrie! you sound so busy! i can't wait to see your pictures...

the weather is a huge bummer right now. it's making baseball very difficult... grrrr...

claire said...

It is always nice when you have things to do and I know how badly you have wanted a job. Good luck on your interviews, my prayers are with you. The weather sure stinks so days.