Friday, June 18, 2010

About Skateboarding

My son, Jessie, is really into skateboarding.  While the family was in town visiting he didn't have a whole lot of time to show us his stuff between our activities and the rain.  Bill was kind enough to take Jessie over the skate park one morning before the rain came in and took some awesome pictures for me.











Now I will be the first to admit that I don't get the whole skateboarding thing nor do I know the names of all the tricks and all that, but I do know that Jessie is pretty good at it.  As he should be because he is at the skate park practicing nearly every day. One of the reasons they didn't stay longer with me is that Jessie had to get back to Cedar City to compete in the Utah Summer Games. 

The other sport Jessie is good at is Football.  He will be playing football for Canyon View High School this year.  The other reason he couldn't spend too long visiting me is that he also had to get back for Football Camp.  I hope he does well.  I love to watch Jessie play football and am sad that I will miss his games this year. 

Jessie, keep up all your good work in everything you do.  Love Ya Kiddo!




       

3 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I don't understand it either, especially when I see all the broken wrists in the ER, but he looks like he's good at it.
Cute too!

The Harding Hive said...

Your kids are getting so old Sherrie. I haven't seen Shellise for years. She's beautiful. What a fun visit.

Anonymous said...

I love watching these fantastic action photos of Jessie. Bill did a good job getting the shots. - D'Ann