Tuesday, March 27, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Fun


Back a couple weeks ago on March 17th, we had a St. Paddy's Day party at my in-laws home.  We had great food and great fun.  Here are a few photos to share.....

The ladies in our piggy tails! Aw!


Moi

Aunt Sandy

The best mother-in-law

Aren't we cute?  

Mom prepared a really fancy pasta dinner with all the fixings to go with it.  Good Stuff Maynard!

Dad & Mom

Hey that's my guy!

Tom and Sandy

Let the games begin...

Everyone played Wii Bowling except me.  I was the observer as I had hurt my back earlier that day.  Still fun but wish I wasn't hurting to much.  

Really getting into it


And Dad was the winner!

This one is random but I wanted to show you the other observer.....

This is China Doll

Isn't she gorgeous?  


There is nothing better than sharing good times with family.  I am so glad I have some wonderful in-laws.    

Hope y'all enjoyed a nice St. Paddy's Day!  May the Luck of the Irish always be with ya!



1 comment:

claire said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Sorry you couldn't participate in the bowling, that is a fun game on the wii.