I was tagged by a friend on Facebook to write 25 random things about me. I just thought I would also post it here. For those of you who need and want to know..... Here it is!
1. This is the 2nd time I have written this because the first time I accidentally hit a wrong button and deleted the work I had completed before saving it.
2. I cost my parents $5.00 when I was born. Of course I was born at an Army Hospital in Colorado Springs six months before my dad left for Vietnam.
3. I managed a pizza restaurant from 15 to 18 years of age. Maybe you knew the place? - U-Bake-It Pizza & Video. It was my family's restaurant.
4. My first car I bought on my own with my own money when I was 16. It was a Maroon Manza Spider. I loved that car!
5. I was engaged on my high school graduation night, got married 2 weeks later, and moved to California a week after that. I know... Crazy huh?
6. I have lived in Colorado Springs, CO; Ogden, Delta, Santaquin, Hunter, West Valley City, Kearns, and Cedar City, UT; Sacramento, CA.
7. I spent 4 weeks in Berlin, Germany in 1987. A year before the Berlin Wall was torn down. What a wonderful, historical experience that was.
8. I am the eldest child in my family and the eldest grandchild on my mom's side. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
9. I play the piano, although I do need to practice more often.
10. I worked as a Chiropractic Assistant for 2 years.
11. I have 2 children, both are adopted.
12. I own every single book (hardcover) ever written by Danielle Steel.
13. I have paraglided off the point of the mountain and LOVED IT even though I am deathly afraid of heights. I will do it again!
14. I traveled to Seattle, WA with my High School DECA Club.
15. I was married for 22 years to my former husband.
16. I was a successful REALTOR for over 7 years.
17. My son Jessie is also my 2nd cousin. Remember he is adopted. He is my Uncles, ex-wife's, daughter's son. Did you get that? :)
18. I was in a truck that slid down the side of a snow covered mountain during deer hunting several years ago.
19. I killed my first deer on my first deer hunt trip. It was a spike and ended up being female. Which is very rare and wierd. I call it my "Horny Doe".
20. I met my recent husband on LDS Singles.com. A match made in HEAVEN! :)
21. I am currently a licensed Private Investigator.
22. My luck number is #7. Wouldn't it be yours if your birthday was 7-7-67?
23. I have watched the soap opera "Days of Our Lives" for over 28 years. Although, I don't get to watch it much anymore.
24. My very special and supposed luckiest day ever was on my birthday in 2007... 07-07-07. I say supposed to be lucky because I sure wasn't lucky in Vegas on that day!
25. I have 4 grandchildren. Even though my kids are only teenagers can you believe it???? Well Ok... they are my step grandchildren and I have not even met them yet! I can't wait.