My friend Lynette started this blog party and I was really excited to join in. This party started this morning, and I had full intentions of having this blog post all ready to go long before Monday arrived, but alas I did not make it. We finally had a nice Fall weekend and we took advantage of it and spent most of the time away from the house and away from the computer. My friend Rae thought she was late in getting her blog party started, but NO, that spot is saved for me. Sorry Rae! Anyway... lets get this party started.....here are a few things about me that maybe you just didn't know.
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging? Usually ritz crackers with cheddar cheese slices and a Coke Zero or Water. Sometimes, if its cold outside, hot chocolate and streusel cake. Nothing good for me thats for sure.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? My husband and children. I never want to experience life without them.
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? While I love visiting the beach, I am a Mountain type of girl. In Utah we we had mountains all around us and it only took 20-30 minutes until you were in the Mountains. Also why I live in Montana. Mountains surround us. In a matter of minutes I can be up in the mountains, hiking, fishing camping, exploring. All the things I love.
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty? Cleaning the Bathrooms, specifically the toilet. I put it off until it can't be put off any longer. It's always the last thing on the list of chores and if it doesn't get done one day, then I just put it on the list for the next time. I really need to do better at this.
5. Who do people say you remind them of? I get told all the time by many people that I look like my mother.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam? There is no place like home and nobody I'd rather be with than those I love.
7. What's your all time favorite movie? I don't think I have one favorite. There are several that I like and will watch over and over again... such as You've Got Mail, Notting Hill, The Sound of Music, Little Women, to name a few.
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? Remove it every night. Can't stand to wake up with eyelashes all stuck together and grit on my face.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it? I am very interested in photography and want to learn more about it. Want to take some classes very soon.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at? I don't know how strange this is, but I have always been good at navigation. I am great with directions, don't usually get lost and can remember locations most of the time. I have even dreamed about roads and places even if I have never been there.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse? His kindness and gentlemanly ways.
12. What is something you love to smell? Fresh baked bread.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. Hyper-Sensitivity.... yes I can get very emotional!!
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it? Take a vacation!
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest? Both, depending on the situation. Other people's laughter, especially small children, makes me laugh the hardest.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? That's easy! I hate to shop! Honestly. I spend as little time as possible in stores. When I do shop its usually at Walmart... but I really hate that store. I only shop there because you can't beat most of their prices.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time? I would love to travel more. Hubby's work schedule limits us on that and since we used up all his vacation time to move here, we won't be going anywhere very soon.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? I am somewhere in the middle. I don't like to shop so I don't spend a lot of money, but when I do I don't settle for the cheapest either.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real) I don't really have one.
20. Would you want to be famous? No I don't like to be in the lime light. I don't need or want fame or recognition.
This party will be going on all week so if you are interested in joining in, just hop on over to Lynette's blog for all the details.