Monday, September 14, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I went on a hike today to the top of 'M' mountain here in Bozeman, Montana.  It was a great hike except that it was steep and it was Hot!  I had too many layers of clothes on and I was feeling trapped.  So... I was not the person on that trail that stripped down to her bra, right out in the open, giving anyone who was looking a "free" shot, just so I could remove some layers.  Nope!  That was Not Me!  I wouldn't be caught dead or even think about doing that. 
It was also Not Me! who made a batch of Scottish Shortbread to take to our neighbors as a thank you for welcoming us in the neighborhood, and then ate practically the whole plateful myself and decided to just make another batch for the neighbors.  Again... That was Not Me!  I never do those sorts of things! 

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by
MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.







No comments: