Monday, January 4, 2010

I am back

Hello my friends.  I am back.  I had a wonderful week being able to spend some much needed time with my kids.  We picked them up on December 26th and had Christmas together.  They seemed to really love their gifts.  We spent the week just hanging out and enjoying each other's company.  I will write a more detailed post with pictures when I have a little bit more time.  I still need to upload and edit the pictures I took. 

I just wanted to say hello and let you all know I am back and to look for an updated blog very soon.   I have so many things to catch up on and do right now though.  I have missed the time I normally have to spend catching up with all of you.  I hope your Christmas and New Years was full of much fun and joy and that you have made some wonderful memories. 

See you soon!


1 comment:

Nikia, May and da kids said...

Glad you're back Sherrie!

May