Well lets start off with this...... I don't usually make New Year resolutions per say but this year I did create a list of tasks or "to do's" that need to get accomplished. So without further ado here is the list. The first on the list will tell you why I may not have time for regular blogging.
My 2010 To-Do List
- Get a job.
- Spend at least 4 hrs each day doing something towards getting a job.
- Purchase clothes for work.
- Create our 2010 Budget and stick to it. Find ways to save more money.
- Exercise daily and eat healthier.
- New Transmission for the Buick Rendevous.
- Window fixed on Mercury.
- Piano repaired and tuned (as of today, the peddle maneuver thing broke)
- Purchase New Computer (ASAP-ours is a dinosaur and is wreaking havoc, causing great stress and wasting valuable time.
- Get taxes done ASAP.
- Find and take class on digital photography.
- Copy all pictures from computer to a CD.
- Plan trip to Arizona to see kids and grandkids.
- Plan trip to Texas to visit Bill's parents.
- Crochet at least 2-3 aphgan's this year.
- Practice piano daily.
- Study sunday school lesson earlier in week and find ways to improve teaching.
- Order credit report and find ways to improve credit score. (credit history really sucks since my divorce)
- Find out why the heck I still have not received my portion of my ex's retirement as stated in divorce settlement now going on 2 years. What a joke!
- Begin organizing and scrapbooking pictures .
Well that just about covers it. Just by looking at my top 9 items, you can see why I need a job. Since moving to Montana I have not had a job and have enjoyed staying home and being able to do what I have wanted. The job market is still a little scary. There are lots of people competing for the jobs that are available. So we will see. I am looking for a part-time job and I have extensive experience in many areas.
So this week all I have been doing is updating my resume and applying for jobs, as well as starting on that budget thing. This all takes time and that is why I have been so busy and quiet from blog world, and why I feel like a blog slacker.